Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm a little mixed package

Me.....I am a little bit of everything all mixed into one cute little package.
Really I am quite a contradiction...intelligent and yet such a "blonde" ; serious and oh sooo goofy. I love to dress up and do the town here and there, but can just as easily curl up on the couch with a good book ( or a good friend). I can't live without music but still need a little silence in my day.I am passionate about health and fitness but can still devour a good steak and a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I have alot to offer and am looking for someone that can match me.
You......Honest even if it hurts ( I live by that rule), Fit, Balanced, Confident ( for real).....and I am hoping one cute package too.
I know there is so much more to it...but it starts with great chemistry and beyond that great friendship.
Please be patient with my IM...there seems to be a major delay with it...thanks :)

No comments: